Liver Steak is marinated fried liver in soy sauce, lemon, and onion sauce. The method of cooking this dish is similar to that of Bistek tagalog.
1 Pound (Pig Or Cow Livers Are The Best)
2 Medium, sliced thinly crosswise
Lemon/3-4 pieces calamansi
3 Tablespoon, minced
1. Marinate the liver in lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper for a minimum of 1 hour
2. Pour the cooking oil in a pan and apply heat
3. Put-in the garlic and fry until color turns golden brown. Set aside.
4. On the same pan with the remaining cooking oil, fry the both sides of the liver (do not over cook ) then set aside.
5. Put the onions in the pan where the liver was fried and cook until texture becomes soft
6. Add the marinade and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce becomes thick
7. Pour the sauce with onions over the fried liver and garnish with fried garlic
8. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!