Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Pork liver||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ginger root slices||2 (Fresh)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried black mushrooms||4|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Sliver pork liver, then blanch 1 minute.
3. Stem spinach and cut leaves in half. Cut scallion stalks in 1 inch sections. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root. Sliver soaked mushrooms.
4. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, water and sugar to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add scallions, garlic and ginger, and stir fry a few times. Add liver; stir fry until it begins to brown (about 2 to 3 minutes).
6. Add mushrooms. Stir fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
7. Add spinach. Stir frv to soften slightly (1 to 2 minutes). Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.