1. In a large saucepan, heat the water and both the sugars together, on high.
2. Add the cinnamon sticks, all spice pods (optional), apple cider and apple juice concentrate to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil and then lower the heat.
3. Allow the contents of the pan to simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Remove the whole spices (all spice pods and cinnamon) from the pan.
5. Allow the mixture to cool.
6. When the contents of the pan have cooled, mix in the vodka. Strain into airtight bottles. Store in the refrigerator or a cool place until ready to serve.
7. Serve chilled along with some entrees / starters.
Want to drink some apple pie? Yes, you've read it correctly; “drink” apple pie flavored liquor. The combination of apples and cinnamon is one of the favorite fall-winter flavor combinations. This alcohol-infused hot sweet cinnamony apple juice cider drink is perfect for your Holiday parties or just a great drink for a cold wintry night!