Lime Mint Cooler
|Quinine water||20 Ounce (As Required, 2 Bottles, 10 Ounce Each)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mint extract/Mint and peppermint extract - 1/4 teaspoon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green food color||2 Drop|
|Lime sherbet||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Chill quinine water for 2-3 hours.
2. In a pan combine lime juice, extract and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar and tint to a delicate green with food color.
3. Mix well adding quinine water and ice cubes.
4. Pour into tall glasses and top each with a scoop of lime sherbet.
5. Garnish with red maraschino cherry, sprig of mint or thin slice of lime and serve.