Tarragon Lime Chicken Breasts
|Boneless chicken breast halves||4 Pound, pounded thin|
|Olive oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and minced|
|Fresh tarragon/2 teaspoons dried tarragon||25 Milliliter, chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Stir in the chicken breast to coat evenly, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 -2 hours to marinate.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place over the broiler rack.
4) Broil the chicken as per the directions until cooked.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate