Lime Sugar Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg, vanilla extract and lime juice.
5) In a large bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
6) Gently mix to creamed mixture and blend the dough well.
7) Cream butter through Food Processor Method With grater blade.
8) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
9) Pour in the workbowl one half of the mixture at a time until blended.
10) On the greased cookie sheets add one heaped teaspoon at a time.
11) Flatten cookies and sprinkle granulated sugar on top.
12) Bake for 15 minutes till golden.
13) Cool on wire racks.
14) Sprinkle sugar when cookies are still warm.