Pumpkin Parcels With Chilli And Lime
|Pumpkin/Squash||1 Pound (700 Gram)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lime juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Halve the pumpkin or squash, scoop out the seeds, rinse them and reserve. Then thinly slice the pumpkin or squash into wedges and peel.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter together, stir constantly until melted. Then mix in the chilli sauce, lime rind and juice.
3) Add the pumpkin or squash alongwith the seeds into the pan and toss to coat well in the flavoured butter.
4) Place a quarter of the mixture on each of the 4 double thickness sheets of kitchen foil. Fold the kitchen foil to pack the pumpkin or squash mixture.
5) Grill the foil parcels for 15-25 minutes or until the pumpkin or squash is cooked.
6) Place the foil parcels in the warm serving plates, then open the parcels and serve immediately.