Pacific Lime Mold
|Lime jell-o||9 Ounce (Three 3 Ounce Package)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||30 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), creamed|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), whipped|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1. Dissolve je!!o in boiling water. .
2. Drain pineapple well, and add juice to jello.
3. Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until frothy.
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into a large crystal bowl, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
6. Chill at least 12 hours. This may be made 2 days ahead of the occasion.