1. In a non-stick, heat the sesame oil and saute turkey meat for about 5 to 8 minutes or until it starts to brown lightly.
2. Add in brown rice and stir to mix.
3. Put in ginger, 5 spice and chicken stock, allow to cook stirring occasionally for about 2 minutes
4. Drop in chestnuts, hoisin sauce and garlic sauce and mix well.
5. To finish, add in tomatoes and give it a stir, turn the heat off.
6. On a working table, spread the lettuce leaves and spoon the rice mixture in the center.
7. Put the carrots over the rice mixture.
8. Fold in the sides of lettuce and roll tightly to wrap.
9. Cut the wrap diagonally in half and serve as desired.