Peas Cooked in Lettuce
|Iceberg lettuce leaves||4|
|Frozen small peas||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Whole, Fresh Or Dried)|
|Onion/1/2 teaspoon, instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon, scraped / grated|
1) Wash the lettuce leaves properly.
2) Take a pan and line it with lettuce leaves.
3) Spread the frozen peas on the lettuce leaves.
4) Add salt, pepper, thyme and onion.
5) Top the peas with butter.
6) Cover the pan and boil for 3 minutes to make the peas tender.
7) Put the peas into the serving plate.
8) Discard the lettuce and serve the dish.