|Bibb lettuce head/Boston lettuce head||3|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh chives||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Thoroughly wash the lettuce and drain well. Pat dry the lettuce leaves with paper towel and tear into the bite-sized pieces.
2) In a large bowl, transfer the lettuce leaves.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice and fresh herbs over the lettuce.
4) Lightly toss by seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Serve the salad by garnishing with lemon slices on top, if desired.