Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
|Boston lettuce||3 Medium|
|Tuna fish||2 Cup (32 tbs), flaked|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , chopped|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 , sliced|
1) Wash lettuce and remove the stems so that the head will stand up.
2) Next, pull the leaves backward and cut out hearts.
3) Combine tuna with mayonnaise, eggs, peas, onion, celery, salt, and pepper.
4) Stuff the lettuce heads with the mixture and let it chill thoroughly.
5) Garnish with tomato slices, top with additional mayonnaise, and serve.