|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mixed salad greens||1 Quart|
|Minced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Heat a skillet over a medium high flame.
2. Add bacon and sauté until crisp.
3. Remove using a slotted spoon onto a paper toweling. Drain well and crumble. Keep aside.
4. Drain drippings from the pan, reserving about 3 tablespoons
5. Reduce flame to low.
6. Add vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper to the drippings and heat stirring until sugar dissolves.
7. In a bowl, combine the greens and scallions.
8. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. The lettuce will wilt a bit with the hot dressing
9. Top with crumbled bacon
10. Serve immediately while dressing is warm