One of my favorite recipes. It is easy to make and a great way to have your guests try something new and unique. This will keep them talking about if at future pot lucks and family reunions.
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), slice
1 Small, slice
Red wine vinegar
Red pepper flakes
1. Clean and slice the onion and romaine lettuce, keep the aside separately.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and pepper flakes, stir the vinegar mixture.
3. Add the onions, cook until soft.
4. Add Romaine lettuce and gently toss with the onions until warm and slightly wilted.
5. Serve the warm romaine salad along with a roasted chicken.
Are you always in search of innovative and delicious salad recipes? Look no further because here's one just for you. This Warm Romaine Salad is unique and will surely have your guests asking for more. Try it out today.