Today, I am making Lentil dahl or lentil curry, an Indian recipe again. Chef Belucci shows an easy way to cook the dal. The lentil dahl is simply delicious and is served with Indian bread or rice.
100 Gram, pureed
1 Large, pureed
1. Heat a good amount of oil in a saucepan.
2. Add ginger, garlic and onions to it. Sauté it.
3. Add garam masala. Sauté it for a couple of minutes.
4. Now, add the mixture of lentil, pureed ginger, onion, turmeric, garam masala and paprika.
5. Mix it well. Cover it with a lid and simmer on low heat.
6. Make sure there is enough water in it and stir occasionally.
7. After about 30 minutes the dal is cooked well.
8. Serve it with Indian bread or with rice with a side of vegetables.
Dal is a popular Indian dish and you can also learn how to make this dish from chef Belucci by watching this video. The chef not only prepares delicious dal but also makes Indian bread that is usually served with the lentil curry.