Mixed Lentil Hot Pot
|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , peeled and finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green pepper/Red pepper||2 Large, deseeded and chopped|
|Mange-tout||8 Ounce, roughly chopped (225 Gram)|
|Mixed lentils||8 Ounce, washed (Red, Green And Brown- 225 Gram)|
|Onion||2 Pint (1.2 Liters)|
|Tomato puree||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion for 3 minutes, until they soften. Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils and vegetables and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add boiling stock, shoyu and tomato puree, stir well.
4. Cook the mixture under pressure and then cook at hot heat for another 15-20 minutes.
5. Allow the mixture to cool, and then season to taste.
6. Reheat the mixture before serving.
7. Serve the mixed lentil hot pot with rice.