|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dried lentils||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced fresh parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bay leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shredded lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Low fat cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sate onions, pepper and garlic for 10 minutes or until wilted.
3) Add the lentils, tomato juice, stock, parsley, chilli powder, raisins, molasses, soy sauce, cumin, red pepper, bay leaf and 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
5) Uncover and cook until the mixture is thick, stirring frequently,
6) Remove the pan of the heat and discard the bay leaf.
7) Heat the tortillas in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes until crisp but not browned.
8) Fill in the lentil mixture.
9) To serve, top with the lettuce, cheese and remaining tomatoes.