|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), minced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Red lentils||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Defatted chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Mild Or Spicy)|
|Lettuce||14 , shredded|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped|
1) Place a large frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions, garlic and celery in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Add the chilli powder, lentils, cumin and oregano and stir well.
3) Cook the mixture for about 1 minute and then add the raisin and stock.
4) Cover the pan and cook for about 20 minutes or till the lentils are tender.
5) Take the lid off the pan and continue cooking, often stirring, till the lentils are thick. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
6) Add the salsa and stir well.
7) In a damp paper towel, wrap the tortillas and microwave on high for about 1 minute to soften the tortillas.
8) Among the tortillas, divide the lentil mixture. Top with the tomatoes and lettuce.
9) Serve right away.