CREAM OF LENTIL SOUP
|Thick cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Lentils||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery sticks||3 , chopped|
|Vegetable extract||2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash the lentils.
2. Add water, onions, celery and sage leaves.
3. Bring it to a boil. Reduce flame till lentils become soft.
4. Strain. Return to pan.
5. Add vegetable extract, salt and pepper.
6. Reheat. Add cream before serving.
7. To serve Cream of lentil soup, top with chopped parsley. You can serve grated cheese as an accompaniment as well.