Mutton Do Pyaz With Lentils
|Red chilies||5 Gram|
1. Wash and cut up meat into 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Crush well half the onions, garlic and cumin. Grind red chillies fine.
3. Mix with salt and curds.
4. Rub curd mixture well into the meat and leave for half an hour.
5. Heat fat and fry remaining onions sliced.
6. Add meat. Cover the pan and shake well.
7. Add lentil and enough water to cover.
8. Cook over medium heat.
9. Put in crushed peppercorns and turmeric. Mix well.
10. Simmer till done and all the water is evaporated.