I can't think of too many things as refreshing as a ice cold glass of homemade peach lemonade. Made with nothing but sweet peaches, tart lemons, sugar and water. This fresh peach lemonade recipe comes together quick and easy using homemade peach syrup, no dyes or mixes needed.
3 Cup (48 tbs), dice (about 6)
Zest of lemon
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Cold water/Sparkling water
6 Cup (96 tbs), divided
Fresh lemon juice
1 Cup (16 tbs) (juice of about 7 lemons)
1. Place a large saucepan over medium flame. Add diced peaches, lemon zest, sugar and 2 cups of water. Stir until sugar dissolves and allow it to simmer.
2. When peaches become tender, mash them with a potato masher or fork. Continue to simmer until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Into a large bowl, strain the syrup mixture and discard the solids.
4. Add the lemon juice and pour into a pitcher along with 4 cups of water or sparkling water. Refrigerate until cold if desired.
5. Fill glasses with ice followed by peach lemonade.
6. Garnish with fresh peach slices, fresh lemon slices and mint and serve immediately.
Things You Will Need
peach slices, fresh lemon slices and mint for garnish