Cold, Grey Weather got you down? Here's some Bright and Tart Flowery Lemonade to Gulp down and chase the Grey away!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
5 Cup (80 tbs)
1. Using a sharp knife, Cut 10 lemon in halves and press them to extract the juice in bowl, to get about 1 cup of juice.
2. Slice one lemon and add the slice to the juice.
3. Peel the rind of the last remaining lemon.
4. In a saucepan, combine sugar with 3 cups water and make syrup by boiling slowly and stirring.
5. Put the rind in it and simmer until the sugar dissolves and reduces a bit.
6. Turn of the heat and drain.
7. In a separate pan, heat remaining water and add lavender flowers.
8. Once the color is released, turn of the heat and strain.
9. In a bowl combine lavender water and strained sugar syrup and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
10. Combine together the syrup minute with lemon juice.