1. In a saucepan, pour in the water and add in the sugar and salt. Mix well.
2. Add in the strawberries and bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
3. Mash the strawberries and boil for 2 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into a large jar and let it cool.
5. Take the strawberry pulp out of the fridge and pour it through a sieve to get rid of the seeds and co.
6. Stir in the lemon mix and mix thoroughly.
7. Add in the ice cubes and decorate the glass with lemon ring. Pour in the lemonade and serve.
There nothing better than some chilled homemade Strawberry Lemonade to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. You can involve your kids in the making of this drink and they will have fun with it. This recipe video is all about that. Cheers!