Honey Ginger Lemonade
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peeled fresh ginger slices||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mint sprigs||7|
|Purified water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cubes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) In a large pitcher put juice, honey, ginger, and 1 chopped sprig of the mint.
2) Gently press mint and ginger to extract flavor.
3) Stir in water and honey and mix until it dissolves.
4) Add ice to it.
5) Fill six 10-ounce glasses with the mixture.
6) Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint and fancy straw.