Pink Lemonade Cream
|Canned frozen pink lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Red food coloring||4 Drop|
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin in the thawed lemonade concentrate.
2) Stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved then turn off the heat.
3) In a large electric mixer bowl, place the softened ice cream, beat until soft and creamy.
4) Immediately add the gelatin mixture and food coloring, beat for further 1 minute on medium speed.
5) In a 4-cup mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate for 15 minutes, until set.
6) Loosen edges, dip the mold quickly in hot water, cover with a serving plate, turn upside down and gently lift out the mold.
7) Garnish with the whipped cream, if desired and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.