Pink Lemonade Cream
|Canned frozen pink lemonade concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed (1 Can)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart, softened|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Red food coloring||4 Drop|
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin in the thawed lemonade concentrate.
2) Stir continuously and heat until the gelatin is dissolved then turn off the heat.
3) In a large electric mixer bowl, place the softened ice cream, beat until soft and creamy.
4) Immediately add the gelatin mixture and food coloring, beat for further 1 minute on medium speed.
5) In a 4-cup mold, pour the mixture and refrigerate for 15 minutes, until set.
6) Loosen edges, dip the mold quickly in hot water, cover with a serving plate, turn upside down and gently lift out the mold.
7) Garnish with the whipped cream, if desired and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Calories 535 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.1 mg34.7%
Sodium 203.9 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.6%
Sugars 55.1 g
Protein 15 g29.4%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 30.7% Iron 1.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet