|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen lemonade concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Stir the gelatin in cold water to soften, then add boiling water to dissolve.
2) Mix in the lemonade concentrate, then stir in the mayonnaise, blend well.
3) Place the mixture in the refrigerator, until slightly firm.
4) Pour the mixture over the prepared lime layer and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.