1. In a bowl, add hot water and sugar. Stir till the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender put the watermelon and blend till smooth.
3. Into a pitcher or jar strain the juice through a strainer to remove pulp and seeds if any.
4. Add the lemon juice, seltzer water and sugar syrup and mix well till combined.
5. In a serving glass, serve the watermelon spitzer chilled or with ice cubes.
A refreshing alternative to lemonade. This video shows how to prepare sparkling spritzer with watermelon and lemonade. Just right for the summertime - this cold and refreshing beverage is light and super simple to prepare. Naturally sweet, it is the perfect treat for a summer day.