This is a classic dessert, sure to be a hit at your next dinner party or on Tuesday night.
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope unflavored gelatin)
2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
1 Tablespoon (zest of one lemon)
1. In a small cup, mix gelatin and milk. Keep it aside.
2. Place a heavy bottom pan on heat, and pour cream in it.
3. Add sugar and lemon zest. Bring it to a boil.
4. Then, pour gelatin milk mixture in pan. Stir constantly.
5. Remove pan from heat, and stir in vanilla extract. Mix well.
6. In serving glasses, pour the mixture. Let it cool.
7. Cover glasses with plastic sheet, and place it refrigerator for 4 hours.