Lemon Buttered Plaice
|Plaice fillets||8 , skinned|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||5 Ounce|
|Finely grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
1) Pat dry and the coat the Plaice fillets in the beaten egg.
2) In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, lemon rind, salt and pepper together.
3) Dredge the fillets with the breadcrumbs until thoroughly coated.
4) In a large frying pan, fry the fillets in batches over a low heat for a few minutes on each side until light golden brown.
5) Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels.
6) Garnish the Lemon Buttered Plaice with parsley and serve immediately.