Lemon Crunch Tapioca
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking tapioca||3 Tablespoon|
|Low fat lemon yogurt||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Lemon drop candies||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed and reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish|
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine tapioca, sugar and milk in it. Let stand for about 5 minutes. Cook mixture over medium heat until mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly.
2) Remove from heat and cool for about 20 minutes or until lukewarm.
3) Add nutmeg and yogurt.
4) Pour about 1/4 cup of tapioca in each of the 4 juice or parfait glasses.
5) Top each with 2 teaspoons crushed candies.
6) Pour tapioca mixture on top and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
7) Garnish with reserved crushed candies.
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.2 mg2.4%
Sodium 144.2 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 26.8 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 2.7%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet