Microwave Lemon Soufflé
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 envelope)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 , grated|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Using a 4 cup souffle dish, cut wax paper to make a collar and wrap around the top of the dish.
2) Take a glass bowl, and mix sugar,salt,water and gelatin.
3) Beat the egg yolks and pour into the glass bowl,stirring all the ingredients well.
4) This mix should be cooked on MEDIUM(5) for 4 -6minutes, or till it boils.Stir well.
5) Add the lemon juice and peel.
6) Refrigerate the mix till it becomes thick.
7) Whisk the egg whites,slowly adding the sugar, till they are stiff.
8) Fold the egg whites as well as the whipped cream into the lemon mix.
9) Pour into the prepared dish and chill for 5 hours.
10) Remove paper collar before serving.