|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sifted|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 Small, slightly beaten|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, finely shredded|
|Lemon juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Half-and-half/Light cream / milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
4. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
5. Into the bottom of the prepared pan, press the mixture and bake in preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes until edges are golden.
6. In the meantime, in another medium bowl, mix together eggs ,granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, lemon peel, lemon juice, and half-and-half.
7. Pour the egg mixture over hot crust and bake for another 15-20 minutes until centre is set.
8. Remove pan on a wired rack and let cool.
9. Cut into bars and store in jar, cover and refrigerate.
10. Serve Luscious Lemon Bars in a plate and sift powdered sugar on top.
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 142
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 9.6 g48.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.8 mg34.3%
Sodium 75.1 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.95 g3.8%
Sugars 37.7 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet