Lemon Baked Beefsteak
|Beef steak||3 Pound|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Lemon||1 Large, sliced|
|Onion||2 Medium, sliced|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a small sized bowl, combine ketchup, sauce and water and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large baking dish, place beef steak and brush evenly with butter.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper and top with onion slices and lemon slices.
5. Drizzle ketchup mixture evenly over steak and cover with aluminium foil.
6. Bake in pre heated oven for 120 minutes or till meat is cooked.
7. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
8. Transfer on to a serving platter and serve hot.