White Horse Daisy
|Scotch||2 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Gill)|
|Lemon juice||2 Fluid Ounce (1/2 Gill)|
|Grenadine syrup||2 Dash|
|Egg||1 (Use White Only)|
|Fresh fruit||200 Gram, sliced (As Needed)|
|Soda water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Crushed ice||8 Ounce (1/2 Shakerful)|
1. Into a shaker, half fill with broken ice and add egg white.
2. Add Lemon Juice, Grenadine Syrup, Whisky and Pernod; shake well.
3. Over a large tumbler, strain drink mixture.
4. Add enough soda water to fill tumbler.
5. Top with a dash of Anisette and garnish with fresh fruits
6. Pass with a spoon.