|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsweetened frozen raspberries||10 Ounce, thawed (1 packet)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 1/2 envelopes)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Using a soup strainer, drain raspberries. Reserve the drained liquid and place it in a sauce pan.
2. To this drained liquid, add gelatin and keep aside to soak for 2 minutes.
3. Once soaked, add honey and mix well. Heat till gelatin dissolves, while stirring continuously.
4. Once dissolved, remove from flame and add lemon extract. Mix well.
5. In a large bowl, combine this gelatin mixture with water and lemon juice and mix well.
6. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or till mixture starts to thicken.
7. Once thickened, remove and add raspberries to it. Fold gently.
8. Place in 6 individual dessert glasses or moulds and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours or till set.
9. De mould on to service platter (if using moulds) or serve chilled glasses garnished with mint leaves.
To ease the process of de moulding decorative moulds, place bottoms in warm water for around 30 seconds and then de mould. They will loosen easily.
Calories 80 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.08 g0.12%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.12%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.5 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.8%
Sugars 12.9 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 128.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet