Lemon Fluff Dessert
|Undiluted evaporated milk||29 Ounce (Use 2 Tall Cans, 14 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Lemon-flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (Use 2 Boxes Of 3 Ounces Each)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Dissolve the gelatin in 3 cups of hot water and chill till thick.
2) Beat the gelatin till fluffy.
3) Add in lemon juice and sugar and gently fold in.
4) In a bowl, beat milk until thick and gently fold into the gelatin mixture.
5) Take two pans and sprinkle half of the crumbs.
6) Pour in the gelatin mixture and sprinkle the remaining crumbs on the top and refrigerate.
7) Once the mixture is firm, cut each into 12 squares.
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 9.9 mg3.3%
Sodium 100.1 mg4.2%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.08%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 3 g6.5%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 9% Iron 0.38%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet