|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pie filling||1|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix all the ingredients together well.
3) Roll the mixture into crumbs and put a single layer on the bottom of a 9x13-inches pan. Reserve the rest for the top.
4) With 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, cook 1 package of lemon pie filling.
5) Place on the bottom layer and sprinkle with the crumbs kept aside.
6) Bake in preheated oven till the preparation has browned.
7) Cut into squares while still warm. Serve warm, at room temperature or chilled.