Lemon Ginger Thumbprints
|Refrigerated gingerbread cookies dough||16 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Roll)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon curd/Lemon pie filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Cut cookie dough into 3 equal pieces.
3) Work with 1 piece of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until ready to use.
4) In shallow dish, place graham cracker crumbs.
5) Shape each piece of dough into twelve 1-inch balls; roll in crumbs to coat.
6) On ungreased large cookie sheet, place balls one inch apart.
7) Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until cookies are almost set.
8) Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet.
9) With thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cookie.
10) Remove cookies from cookie sheet and let them cool for 15 minutes.
11) In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place lemon curd; partially seal bag.
12) Cut small hole in one bottom corner of bag and squeeze bag to pipe small dollop of lemon curd into indentation in each cookie.
13) Store in refrigerator.
14) Serve the cold pie as dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2101 Calories from Fat 776
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g139.5%
Saturated Fat 19.2 g95.8%
Trans Fat 25.5 g
Cholesterol 63.9 mg21.3%
Sodium 1023.1 mg42.6%
Total Carbohydrates 304 g101.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 170.8 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet