Lemon Fluff Squares
|Vanilla wafers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), finley crushed|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
|Lemon gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||6 Ounce (2 Packages Of 3 Ounce Each Or 1 Package Of 6 Ounce)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Instant lemon pudding mix||3 5⁄8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon||1 Pint, softened|
|Lemon sherbet||1 Pint, softened|
1. In a pan, mix crumbs, pecans, and butter. Store aside 1/2 cup of mixture for later use.
2. Take a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish and press the remaining mixture on it. Let it chill.
3. Add gelatin in boiling water. Mix well to dissolve. Let it cool down.
4. Whip the cream to make soft peaks form. Keep aside.
5. Blend pudding mix to gelatin and mix well.
6. In an electric mixer, add sherbet and beat at low speed. Let it set completely.
7. Fold in whipped cream.
8. Take a baking dish and put the prepared mixture in it. Sprinkle the stored crumbs on the top.
9. Let it chill for 1 hour.
10. Serve in a serving dish.
Calories 652 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.8%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g67.9%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 48.4 mg16.1%
Sodium 392.3 mg16.3%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 58.2 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 77.1%
Calcium 10% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet