|Spareribs||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned coating mix for pork||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F
2) Crack ribs into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces.
3) While cooking, cut apart and separate into ribs.
4) In broiler pan put in single layer on rack.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 hours turning several times. Pour out drippings from pan.
6) In a cup, mix lemon juice and mustard.
7) Baste the mixture half over ribs.
8) Sprinkle with half of the coating mix.
9) Bake 15 minutes and turn the ribs.
10) Baste with remaining mustard mixture.
11) Sprinkle remaining coating mix.
12) Bake for further 15 minutes until crisp.
13) Before serving, arrange ribs in a chafing dish or keep-hot server.
14) Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
15) Serve hot.
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.5%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88 mg29.3%
Sodium 320.9 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 20 g40.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 10% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet