|Spareribs||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned coating mix for pork||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F
2) Crack ribs into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces.
3) While cooking, cut apart and separate into ribs.
4) In broiler pan put in single layer on rack.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 hours turning several times. Pour out drippings from pan.
6) In a cup, mix lemon juice and mustard.
7) Baste the mixture half over ribs.
8) Sprinkle with half of the coating mix.
9) Bake 15 minutes and turn the ribs.
10) Baste with remaining mustard mixture.
11) Sprinkle remaining coating mix.
12) Bake for further 15 minutes until crisp.
13) Before serving, arrange ribs in a chafing dish or keep-hot server.
14) Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
15) Serve hot.