Lemon Thyme Trout In Foil
|Dry white table wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Shallot||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon, squeezed|
|Lemon peel||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Trout||9 Ounce, dressed, head and tail removed and split in half|
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add the shallot, wine, lemon juice and peel along with the margarine.
3) Take two heavy duty foil, 16 inches long and spread them with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Arrange the trouts with its skin on the bottom, in the middle of each foil.
5) Add the margarine mixture to each of them along with the lemon slices, thyme and pepper.
6) Wrap the fish carefully sealing of the edges and place on the pre-heated rack of the grill or barbeque.
7) Cook for 8-10 minutes and allow a standing time of 2 minutes.
8) Pierce each foil and let the steam out.
9) Transfer the trouts to a serving platter and pour the liquid from the foil on it before serving.
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 113
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 74 mg24.7%
Sodium 70.2 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.96 g3.8%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 27 g53.8%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 23.2%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet