Zucchini Marinated With Lemon And Mint
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Small zucchini||2 Pound, trimmed and sliced crosswise 1/8 inch thick|
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped fresh mint||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a large skillet warm the 1/4 cup oil over medium heat.
2) Put half quantity zucchini and fry till golden on both sides.
3) Place the zucchini on paper towels.
4) Repeat the process with zucchini slices pouring some oil if required.
5) On a portable container with a lid put zucchini and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7) Toss the mixture to coat.
8) Sprinkle the mint over the top.
9) Tightly cover and pack for toting.
10) Serve in individual platter.