2 Pound, trimmed and sliced crosswise 1/8 inch thick
Fresh lemon juice
Freshly ground black pepper
Chopped fresh mint
1) In a large skillet warm the 1/4 cup oil over medium heat.
2) Put half quantity zucchini and fry till golden on both sides.
3) Place the zucchini on paper towels.
4) Repeat the process with zucchini slices pouring some oil if required.
5) On a portable container with a lid put zucchini and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7) Toss the mixture to coat.
8) Sprinkle the mint over the top.
9) Tightly cover and pack for toting.