|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy milk powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mineral salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a blender jar, add the soy milk powder and water, blend well until smooth.
2) Gradually, pour in the olive oil and blend at the highest speed.
3) Whip in the dill and mineral salt, mix well.
4) Then continue to whip further and add the lemon juice and vinegar.
5) Cover and refrigerate until required.
6) Use as required