Summer Garden Molds
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Diced celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green pepper strips||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced carrot||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the vinegar, lemon juice and salt, refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Gently fold in the diced vegetables, blend well.
4) In a 1-quart mold or individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
5) Unmold on a lettuce lined serving platter and serve immediately.