Monkfish Skewers with Courgette and Lemon
|Monkfish tail||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the monkfish into 5 cm/2 inch chunks. Cut the courgettes (zucchini) into thick slices and the lemon into wedges.
2. Thread the monkfish, courgettes (zucchini), lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on to 4 skewers.
3. To make the basting sauce, combine the oil, lemon juice, thyme, lemon pepper and salt to taste in a small bowl.
4. Brush the basting sauce liberally all over the fish, lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on the skewers.
5. Cook the skewers on the barbecue (grill) for about 15 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce, until the fish is cooked through.
6. Serve the kebabs with green salad leaves and warm, fresh crusty bread.