1) In a bowl whip the egg whites till fluffy and stiff.
2) In the next bowl add the yolks and sugar and beat until smooth.
3) Add flour, milk, Lemon Juice and Lemon rind and beat further till smooth.
4) Fold in the egg whites lightly. DO NOT STIR BRISKLY.
5) Grease the baking dish with some melted butter and pour the remaining into the mixture.
6) Pour this mixture gently into the baking dish and place it in a baking pan filled half way with water.
7) Bake in an oven at 180 degrees Celsius/ 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 mins.
8) Plate the pudding after letting it cool down.
Can be served both hot and cold and with ice cream as well.
Give a special touch to your party menu this holiday season with an awesome lemon pudding. Look at this impressive video where the recipe uses simple ingredients to make an extraordinary dessert. The dish is terrific with an ultimate culinary experience!