Lemon Pepper Pasta With Piccata Style Vegetables
|Lemon pepper pasta||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Julienned red onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Julienned carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Capers||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Julienned snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Prepare pasta as per package directions and drain, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté onions, carrots and garlic for 4 minutes in hot olive oil and butter.
3) Stir in wine and capers and boil for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in hot pasta, snow peas, salt and pepper; tossing pasta gently to coat.
5) Add parsley and Parmesan cheese and serve hot.