|Half fat margarine||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Eggs||3 Medium, separated|
|Self raising flour||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Semi skimmed milk||450 Milliliter|
|Lemons||2 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Icing sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon twists||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Sliced strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Lightly oil a deep ovenproof dish.
2. Beat together the margarine and sugar until pale and fluffy.
3. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, with 1 tablespoon of the flour and beat well after each addition. Once added, stir in the remaining flour.
4. Stir in the milk, 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of the orange juice.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the pudding mixture with a metal spoon or rubber spatula until well combined. Pour into the prepared dish.
6. Stand the dish in a roasting tin and pour in just enough boiling water to come halfway up the sides of the dish.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, until well risen and spongy to the touch.
8. Remove the pudding from the oven and sprinkle with the icing sugar. Decorate with the lemon twists and serve immediately with the strawberries.