|Spareribs||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned coating mix||2 3⁄8 Ounce (1 Package For Pork)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Have your meatman crack ribs into 1 1/2-inch-long pieces. When ready to cook, cut apart and separate into riblets. Place in a single layer on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°), turning several times, 1 1/2 hours; pour drippings from pan.
3. While the ribs cook, mix lemon juice and mustard in a cup; after 1 1/2 hours, brush half of mustard mixture over ribs. Sprinkle with half of the coating mix.
4. Bake 15 minutes more; turn ribs. Brush with remaining mustard mixture; sprinkle with remaining coating mix. Bake 15 minutes longer, or until crisp.
5. When ready to serve, arrange riblets in a chafing dish or keep-hot server; sprinkle with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3492 Calories from Fat 2422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 269 g414.5%
Saturated Fat 101.1 g505.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 880 mg293.3%
Sodium 2006 mg83.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 197 g393.1%
Vitamin A 51.1% Vitamin C 90.3%
Calcium 67.4% Iron 89.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet