|Unbleached all purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Egg yolk||1 Large|
|Fresh lemon juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Sprinkling)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. Combine the flour, confectioners' sugar, and salt in a large bowl or food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, and mix until all butter is incorporated.
3. Pack well into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until slightly golden. Cool completely.
4. Place the eggs, egg yolk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a large bowl or food processor fitted with a steel blade. Mix until the ingredients are completely incorporated.
5. Pour over cooled crust and bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until the custard sets. Do not overbake.
6. Cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.